Follow by Email

Monday, July 22, 2013

Going to Hamburg


     This one will be nice and sweet-
     Well, I don't really have much time since I need to pack and such, plus this week was really slow for the missionary work here, so there is not really much to report on anyways. We had transfer calls last Friday, and I will be going to one of the other gigantic cities in Germany, but this time the true west. I have never been there before, so we will see just what kind of surprises I will find. I have always had to deal with inconspicuous dialects of German, so it will be nice to hear proper high German, like it is meant to be spoken. I will post the address of the apartment next week, so if you have any letters, make sure to address them to the mission office or just wait out on it. I love you all and will send more information on my new companion and the city in the coming weeks.
     I love you all and I know that God is watching over us. I love being able to serve here as a servant of our Lord. Have a great week!

--

- Elder Eric Gibson
  Kirche Jesu Christi der Heiligen der Letzen Tage

No comments:

Post a Comment